Monday, May 26, 2008

About Martini Mama


I am a full time Nanny, Maid, Chef, and now student....aka: Stay at home mom! My husband and I have been married for over 4 years, and we have a crazy 2 year old little boy. I decided to make a blog when I started to go crazy! Being home all day I talk toddler, I sing, dance, and stay in my pj's all day. I am usually so busy I forget to brush my teeth until late in the day....if at all....and sometimes I scream at the top of my lungs for no reason. Oh yes, this is the life of a stay at home mom. I recently decided to go back to school. I take online classes at the University of Phoenix. I love it, but why did I decide to go back to school I have no idea because it just adds to the craziness around here. We also have 3 cats, I have this little huge soft spot for cats, and I will be the crazy smelly cat lady you do not want to live next to when I am an old widow. Promise you that! This blog is just to keep me sane. It's just my outlet on life. I hope to goodness my family never finds it! Oops. *lol*

Photobucket

No comments: