Sunday, September 12, 2010

Time flies when you want to blog!

Seriously have been trying to get caught up so I could blog all day, it is now 1130pm and I am just getting to it...where the hell does the time go? Someone...anyone...please tell me!

If anyone is in Pittsburgh or close by...was this not the perfect weather weekend! Andrew and I took the little one to the Pittsburgh Air Show this Saturday. What a freaking good time we had. Well, it took us 2 hours to get there (20 minute ride) and 2 hours to get home...we found out later on the news it was the highest attendance they ever had, 175,000 people in one day. Ya, explained the traffic. It seriously was not bad though, it was a nice family day. We met my mom and dad there, and Andrews mom and step dad followed us out too. "De Planes De Planes" (some of ya'll will get it) anyway, these military planes are HUGE. I can not even begin to explain. Obviously they look big when you see them, but to walk through them, I just could not get over it. I loved every minute of it. Of course I got to see my favorite plane of all...the Stealth Bomber. Oh it is soo sleek and sexy. Love it.




As you can tell I am not the best with taking pictures, but it's enough for you to get the point. Fun times.

WHAT ABOUT THOSE STEELERS TODAY! I honestly love this time of year. I can not say it enough. I love fall. It is the best. I love the cold breeze, the hoodies, the sweats, and of course Sunday football. I am just happy it is finally here. Oh thank goodness...I never thought it would get here. Goodbye heat and humidity...don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Oh, I have a school rant. This pretty much took up my whole day and I have to tell my blog, because honestly my blog is the only one/thing that listens to me...my cats are even bored with me ranting to them. I worked so hard on an internet lab today and I could not do the questions at the end. Would not let me no matter what I did. I worked for a good 4 hours on it. Yup...never could get it done. I emailed my instructor because this assignment is due, well in 15 minutes. Keep your fingers, toes, and whatever other body part(s) you can cross that it doesn't go against me. I like my 96% and I really would like it to stay that way.

Blog challenge time! Geesh I have sooo much to get caught up on!

Photobucket

No comments: