Friday, May 28, 2010

Hangover gone, dinner turned out yummy, did good on finals....bring on the weekend!

Let me just say, I will not drink too many beers again. I decided it would be fun to drink last night, I do not know what I decided this but I did, and I payed for it today. What a waste of a day, next time I will remember to stick to the cocktails, and only one or two! Me and the boy laid around all day and did pretty much nothing.

I did make a hella good dinner for the hubby tonight. My friend told me about a good jerk seasoning, Walkerswood. I let the chicken marinate all night in it and baked it today. Let me tell you, it was so good. I was so excited that I actually made a really good dinner. I am not one to cook, so when I do and it turns out yummy I get proud! Let me share the picture (ya I am a dork, but I told you I was proud)



Now that is a yummy meal!

After dinner I decided to take my finals for both of my classes, that way I didn't have to worry about school until Sunday, when my classes open up for Monday. I am soo excited I got a "A" on one and a "C" on the other!!!  I am going to try to get a head start on these classes, I know these ones are going to require more work, so I am going to have to come up with a system to be able to do work in the mornings before the boy wakes up. That is going to be my starting goal, to get up in the morning and get my classes at least started before the boy wakes up, that way I can clean and all that fun stuff too!

We are going to my mom and dads for a little cook out tomorrow. I cant wait to see them, and it will be good to have Xavier run around outside tomorrow! I have to remember to bring the camera!

Okay time for me to lay down comfy in bed and watch the rest of 20/20....the boy is sleep early...I am so happy about that I can dance.
Photobucket

No comments: