Friday, June 4, 2010

There is always one or 2 in every family.

Did you ever have to do something that you really didn't want to do just for your husband or other half? Well, that is what I have to do tomorrow evening. I love Andrews family, I really do...they are all the best and I couldn't ask better people to be family with. Of course, there are always one two people in a family to screw things up for everyone. That is what I am sorta dealing with right now.

To sum it up I used to babysit for my step sister in law (if we were on good terms I would just say sister in law..hehe) anyway things didn't work out, lets just say I learned not to be nice to people because it always turns around to bite me in the ass. Well, she went around telling her side of things and being the classy lady that I am (lmao) I just didn't tell my "side" to anyone. The people close to me know the truth and that is all that is important. I had nothing to prove to anyone else and I just left it go. Well, of course we have that one cousin that likes to be in everyone's business because she doesn't have a life of her own and she had to get involved. Whatever? Well, she posted some comments on my facebook a few weeks ago, and I wrote back, I wasn't rude I just basically said, stay out of things...because seriously there is nothing to start. It was awhile ago when everything happened and its over with, we don't talk to them, they don't talk to us...its fine. Why start some stuff...I think she is just that unhappy with her life. I honestly have come to the conclusion that she doesn't like me because she can not find a man, and I am white and I am married to a black man that takes care of me and our son to the fullest and she is jealous. I am in no way bringing up race like that, but that is my honest feelings. Please do not judge me because I said that, because I am the last person that would say something like that, but that is how I feel, and my husband agrees with me.

Well, to get back to my point, we are going to Andrew's aunties 50th birthday tomorrow and these 2 crazies are going to be there. Of course they are, there is free booze....lol. Anyway, I just do not want to go and deal with it. I know I can ignore, and I also know that I can be a rude bitch if needed, but I do not want to deal with their immaturity. I just don't...its that simple. I am doing it for Andrew though. Like he said, we will go and just have fun with it and not stay long. We can just go and show our faces then leave. I doubt we will just do that though, I just hope nothing is said. I'm over all this. I hate when people have to get into drama and bring stuff that is way over back up...and I can't believe she did that. I have so many mean things I want to say to her, but I just won't because I am not going down to her level, I have other things that I need to put my energy into. I think that is why I just decided to blog about it to get my frustrations out there and I have this outlet.

I am sure part 2 of this story will be posted when I get home tomorrow...ugh...we will see, wish me luck!



Photobucket

No comments: