Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Challenge *Day 14*

 I can not believe it is already day 14 in this challenge...and I am loving it. Today's topic....

Day 14 — A vacation you would like to take
Strip Pictures, Images and Photos  This one is easy for me, because this is a vacation I am looking forward to next year. VEGAS BABY! My husband and I went there on our honeymoon, it will be 5 years in Feb. SOO.....we are leaving the boy and going back for a WEEK! A WEEK....doing adult things without the worry of a toddler around. It is going to be heaven. It is also going to be different for me because this will be months after my surgery so I am hoping to get into a Tankini at the Pools there. We are going in April-May so it is going to be pool weather out there and I want to look cute! I can not wait for this, I know I keep saying it but my husband and I need it. We also figure this is going to be our last "alone" vacation because Xavier will be 3 this Feb also. SOO...the following year we are thinking Disney. Booooo.

Photobucket

No comments: