Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Challenge *Day 15*

Day 15 — A person you admire

Photobucket
I might get a little negative feedback for this one, but I do not care about others opinions because this post is someone I admire. I am going to have to say that person would have to be Kate Gosselin. I look up and respect this mother so much. She is doing everything she can to provide for her children and it seems like  everything that she does is in the interest of the children. After her divorce, it seems like she is just getting stronger! I am really looking up to her more now because she is taking the time when her children are in school to take care of herself. She is realizing as her children are getting older it is time for her to think about herself a little more. I can relate, because even though my son is only 2 I am really starting to focus on me. I am not only a mother I am a wife and I need to take care of me. I am hoping that after my surgery and with working out more and more I can get the body that Kate has...or at least close. I really do look up to her as a good example of all women and moms! 


Photobucket

No comments: