Monday, September 20, 2010

Challenge *Day 20*

Sorry that I have been behind, this has been a busy week for me, I will explain in an upcoming post...but I am going to get caught up on my blog challenge today. Promise.

Day 20 — A hobby of yours


I used to have many hobbies...but I found that they mostly stopped when the little monster came along. There is one hobby that I wish that I had more time to do...reading. I used to always have a book...especially when I was working. I would go to the cafe' in lunch and read for a hour as I ate lunch. It was so nice. It was like my little get away without going anywhere. That is one hobby that I wish that I could make more time for...

2 comments:

Susie B. Homemaker said...

I miss reading too. My girls love going to the library, but I rarely get a book for myself anymore... just don't have the time to finish it.

Martini Mama said...

I keep telling myself that i am going to start this one book i have over again (since I never got to finish it because xavier came 2 1/2 years ago) and i never do. i really think i am going to try to do that, maybe make it a goal to get it finished by the new year! Ya right, who am I kidding ;)