Sunday, September 19, 2010

I can make a CPAP sexxxy!

I hope everyone had a fab weekend! I had a decent weekend. Friday night me and the boy spent the night at my mom and dads. The hubby had to work overtime Saturday morning so I needed out of this house before I screamed. Sometimes you just need to get out of the house.

Saturday night was interesting. A few weeks ago I went for a sleep apnea test. I swore up and down that I didn't have it, well I have severe sleep apnea. (If you want to read more about that you can click here) Well, I had to go get fitted for my sleep apnea mask and spend the night to get my oxygen numbers that I will have to use when I sleep. Yea, you know the mask some people have to sleep with, ya that is what this hot mama has to wear. I told my husband I am the only one that is going to make this CPAP sexxxy. How true is that! Too bad they didn't come in pink? It is okay though, it is all for my gastric bypass. Hopefully after my surgery I won't have to wear it once I lose this weight. Keep your fingers crossed.

Wednesday is my big day that I hopefully get my surgery date. I know, I said I would not turn this blog into my outlet...but I also have to mention it on here too since this is what is going on in my life.

On another note (to change the subject) I got all my homework turned in early today and got to spend a Sunday comfortable and lazy around the house without having to worry about school work. Of course I had to worry about a toddler begging for attention (lol) but I am used to that. I would much rather play with a toddler than sitting here doing school assignments....well sometimes.

No comments: