Saturday, September 25, 2010

Challenge *Day 24*

Day 24 — A movie no one would expect you to love


I am a chick flick, horror, and drama type girl. I can not stand comedy movies. I love stand up comedy, but funny movies are too planned for me and I can honestly sit through most without laughing at all. Don't get me wrong, I am not this "stick up the ass" type person, I just never get into the "Hangover" type of girl...unless it has to do with a lot of martini's from the night before.

There is one movie that I can watch over and over and laugh my ass off watching...my husband promised me I would never like this movie but I watched it anyway. I honestly don't know what I was thinking to even try to watch this movie, but I am happy that I did.

The winner of the movie that I LOVE yet, no one would expect me to love....


This movie can have be laughing my ass off for hours. I just watched it again the other day when it was on television and laughed soo hard on all the same parts that I usually do. There is just something about this movie that can cheer my up in a heartbeat. I am still in awe (and so is everyone else) that I love this movie, but it is the greatest comedy of all time....if I can say that about a comedy, then you know it is a good one! 

No comments: