Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It has been a minute. Sorry.

I feel bad that I haven't posted in a little while. After the death of Amanda I just wanted to zone out from this for awhile, really everything. I just wanted to take time to reflect on life, and I did that. I am back now...oh yes, I am back!

What has been going on this past week you might ask...well let me tell you A LOT! I will start off by complaining about school. I am behind on it, this 9 weeks is going to kick my ass. Seriously. I have a Psych class that is really hard for me. It is hard for me because I actually have to put a lot of time into the class and really think. There is a lot of work that goes into it, and it is really hard for me to find the time. I really need to start getting up earlier in the morning again and having that free time w/out the little one being up. I was doing well, but then with everything last week I just couldn't bring myself to get out of bed that early. I will start tomorrow. I have to.

I had my last weigh in with my PCP this past Monday. I am scheduled for surgery on Nov. 1st. Now I just have to play the waiting game with my insurance. The surgeons office is submitting to my insurance by the end of the week. I really hate having Aetna telling me if I can get this or not....but I have to....so I am just waiting. I will not get excited until I hear them call me and tell me that I have been approved. Lets just hope that it is approved. I really just want to get this done and the new life started. A new healthy life.

That is whats has been going on with me, unfortunately I haven't been able to read my blogs that I usually am addicted to...so what has everyone else been up to? I will try to get caught up with everyone, but I have a really busy next 2 weeks and honestly I HAVE to concentrate on school. As soon as my surgery is over I will have more time to read! Soooo....leave me a note and tell me whats up! : )

No comments: