Sunday, May 23, 2010

Alice Cooper on a toddler, thats how he rolls!

We went to pick up the boy this afternoon, I have to say that I missed him last night, then when I was laying in bed this morning and it was soo quiet I thought for a minute "do we really have to go get him?" That was only a thought that ran through my head for a few hours minutes.

My mom is a HUGE Alice Cooper fan, seriously I can say biggest fan...I even got her front row concert tickets a few years ago and he sang to her...! She has everything from a Alice Cooper lunch box, to a doll...everything. Well Andrew and I went to pick up Xavier and we come to this...




I thought it was the funniest thing ever. Only my mom would order something like that for my son. She was like "you are never going to leave him with us again." haha. I doubt that, haha. I thought it was great, and of course we had it on him for the rest of the day. I really loved it, and it is soo something my mom would do! Love.

I am so excited for my Party Lite party on the 12th of June. Its a whole Margarita theme party and I'm really excited to be hosting it at my house. This is the first party I have hosted ever completely on my own, so I am really excited! I am trying to get all the invites completed tonight that way I can study all week and not have to worry about them.

My new classes start next Monday, and let me tell you, I am so excited to be done with these boring classes. My next classes are grammar and something else. I really like it. I will actually use my mind in these next classes. Not that I do not use my mind now, but seriously, it will like make me think more rather then just taking notes and studying. I am very excited to start, I just hope this week goes fast and I get good grades on my finals. My finals are making me crazy, I just want to do good. So I really got to learn how to study...and I have to learn NOW. (lol)

Okay enough of my ramblings, I am sitting here watching Army Wives and I am on my 5th or 6th beer, so I am feeling pretty good. I figure that was a little incentive to get my invites completed!


Photobucket

No comments: