Saturday, May 22, 2010

Shhh....do you hear that? Exactly!

The boy is gone for the night, oh yea, grandma and grandpa took him this morning. My dad was so excited to have the day with this boy, I couldn't believe it. My mom and dad went to the toy store last night because my dad wanted to buy Xavier a train, so my mom told him to get whatever he wanted. My dad left the store with a $130 Thomas the Train set, with extra track. I haven't seen it so I have no idea what this thing does, but I know he is going to love it. They also bought him a sand box and got a whole bunch of play sand and toys for it. When we dropped him off this morning we saw him in the sand box and he was loving every minute of it. So freaking adorable. I called to check up on him this evening, they just got back from getting icecream. I guess Xavier would rather run then eat icecream, but now they are seeing what we are dealing with! (lol)

Andrew and I went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch/dinner. I had the Jumbalia Pasta. Omg, can you say good. I also had a margarita with it. I loved it. I brought what looks like my whole dinner home, but they just give you so much. I am thinking about heating it up. We also each bought a piece of cheesecake home since there is no way we could eat it there after all the food they give you. I brought home cookie dough cheese cake and Andrew brought home snickers. They of course were to die for. The one thing that we ate that was the best thing I ever ate in my whole freakin' life were the onion rings. If you ever go to the cheesecake factory, order the onion rings as an appitizer. They literally melt in your mouth. I could of made a meal on those alone. Oh gosh what I would do for a plate full of those right now!

So you might ask "wtf are you doing online when your son is at his grandmas?" Ya, we are here sitting enjoying the quiet with beers. We really are not the type to go out and about. It is like a dream to be able to sit here and just chill out w/out having a 2 year old running around like a little tornado. We were supposed to clean our living room really well while he was gone, ya we haven't touched it, its just too comfy sitting here with beer.


Photobucket

No comments: