Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Guilt Trips make me LoCo

I woke up this morning with the rage to kill people, and that is putting it nicely. Seriously, have you ever woke up and just were in a mood so foul you feel bad for anyone that has to be around you...ya that is me right now. The only one that I want to be around is my toddler, anyone else can go kick rocks in open toed shoes. Seriously.

At least I know where my rage comes from. I stayed up last night studying...redesigning my blog. Like? Anyway hubby comes down asking if I was going upstairs when I was done (remember I slept on the couch the night before) I told him I didn't know so he laid this whole guilt trip on me. Honestly, I wanted to sleep downstairs last night because he has a cold and I just hate hearing someone breath with a cold, and breathing on me with their germs, just grosses me out. Well, of course the guilt trip worked and I wondered upstairs to sleep and he kept me up all freakin' night with his heavy breathing and snotting and yuckiness...ticked me off so bad. I better not get sick. So of course that is where my mood comes from. Poor guy, I laid into him this morning through text messages.

I really need to run to Wal Mart later. Well, I don't NEED to, I just need out of this house by myself for a little. I just don't know if I feel like going all the way to Walmart. Don't get me wrong, it is really not that far, I am just being lazy about it. I need comfy pants to wear to Sex and the City 2 tomorrow night, so Old Navy is right next to Wal Mart, so maybe I should just go there! Who the heck knows, all I know is my child is fake screaming right now because I wanna watch 20 minutes of The View because I love Hot Topics. Time for me to go....

Oh ya, leave me some comments on the New Layout...I mean it only did take me 12 hours to figure out! hahaha.



Photobucket

No comments: