Friday, June 11, 2010

You know you're getting old when....

You know you are getting old when things like a new refrigerator gets you all warm and snuggly inside! Since we rent, we had to tell our landlord that we needed a new one, and we got it today, and I am really excited about the whole thing. I got to organize it when they left the way I wanted, its all glass inside...let me show it off. Hahaha.


How exciting is that! Sorry, I just love new things. This is in perfect time for my candle party tonight. My house is finally spotless (except for the bathroom, doing that tonight). We are going grocery shopping tonight and I am still trying to figure out what dessert to make tomorrow. I have not one idea but I better figure it out fast because we are leaving to get groceries once hubby gets home from work. Hmmm....decisions decisions.

This is going to be a short post today, but I will update tomorrow after the party with pix!


Have a fun weekend momma's!
Photobucket

No comments: