Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sigh of relief...and no I didn't fart...

If I could pick the one thing I hate the most about people, it is when they assume when you talk about something that you are mad, or jealous, or anything in between. It is completely not true. When I talk about something and I say I am not mad, I really am not mad...jealous, or anything of that nature.

Such as people being bitches and not inviting us somewhere. I personally get happy when people like this don't invite us to a place. It saves me from having to remember a lie...a lie of why I can't go. Seriously. I am not mean but there are just some things that I don't care about. Birthday parties, graduation parties, anything of that nature...especially if it is someone older that I don't like because then I have to spend our money on a gift for them. Spending money on someone that I do not like pains me. It really does. Especially right now when we are saving every penny we have because we do not know how much some future items are going to be.

It is like people do things like this to make someone feel left out, or honestly I don't even know a word because the truth of the matter is, I get excited. It is like I can breath a sigh of relief that I don't have to lie and then remember the lie for the future. I am usually an honest person, but I don't think saying "I don't want to go because I think your family is a bunch of fake, cheap, ugly, useless, lying pieces of shit" is appropriate. ;)


Photobucket

No comments: